Wednesday 19 September 2007

What I do..........

My aim is to live a long and happy life, living lightly on this earth; consuming less, creating more, just *being* more...........................
I am a married mother of two, living in the Blackmore Vale in Dorset, England. We live in a small rural village, and our house is an ongoing project, even after ten years here; the garden is much teh same - constantly changing according to whim and whimsy.................

I knit, cook, sew, bake, paint, draw, crochet, patchwork and quilt, brew, make, create, read, play the piano, think, garden, look after livestock, play an active part in the local community, take a general interest in the world around me, but on my terms.....................

I am interested in books, thinking, philosophy, spirituality, elementals, biodynamics, human rights, womens' issues, environmental issues, peace and justice.

I keep chickens, ducks, Muscovy ducks, bees and goats, and we have a dog. Two home educated children and a husband complete the scene.

I aim to post up what I do in my life, mainly at home, with pictures, poetry, quotes, all sorts.
Welcome to my world, I hope you feel inspired.................................

No comments: