Thursday 14 July 2011

Citrus cleaners for the home

This was posted up on Facebook, thought it a wonderful idea. I've been aware of the uses of both in the home for many eyars now, but to combine them in this way seems a really good idea. I use a lot of lemons in my preserving and brewing, etc, so this is a good way of using the peel as well as the juice/flesh. I like the way you can keep adding to it as you go along, and that orange peel can be used to. Will report back!

http://justlikemynanmade.blogspot.com/2011/05/citrus-cleaners-so-easy-and-good.html

1 comment:

nellymary said...

Hi there...thanks for the link to my blog...I love hearing that someone else has started a jar of citrus cleaner.....it is really the only cleaner you need.....it is so versatile.....
Just looking around your blog...I love your list of small handmade gifts on the side of your blog..its great....and I need to learn more about Cape Gooseberries too...I think I would like to try these....
Happy Blogging