Monday 1 August 2011

Simple cards

I think that often simple cards are the nicest, relying on  texture and subtle colouring for effect, with a simple subject  matter. The designs on these I've had stashed away for a while after a stamping afternoon (with lots of tea and laughs) at a dear friend's house a couple of years ago. She's no longer with us, but I have fond memories of her literally thousands of stamps and inks that she generously let me share. The cards are bought; the handnmade paper the designs are stamped on was a book of such paper I got at the tip (aka recycling centre) and still have a lot of left, it's just the thing to add a bit of subtle interest, and a good, versatile colour. Very pleased with these :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is so soft and elegant! I adore that flower, pearls and wee butterflies! Stunning!!!
plastic key tags
id card printing urgent