Friday 25 November 2011

Bargain of the month

I've long been interested in preserving food, as you all know by now. It's been on my to do list for a few years to build both a hot and a cold smoker outdoors. I even managed to acquire a couple of oil drums for the projects. Things took a different turn to the expected though, as you also know, so  I gave away the oil drums. Still at the back of my mind to make them, but not until enxt eyar now.
However, am now able to strike one project off the list. I actually picked up an almost brand new in packaging  hot smoker at the tip this afternoon!  It looks as if it's only been used once, is complete with instructions, all the bits and screws etc.
Can't wait to put it all together and have a go! lol This is it here:



Made by American company Char-broil 
http://www.charbroil.com/Info/About-Us.aspx

It cost me £5 - what a bargain!

No comments: