Thursday 1 March 2012

Latest crochet project


I've just made a start on this:


- from the lovely Attic24 blog http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/ I love her crochet, so vibrant and lively.
In that pic there, I love the wee blocks used for the cushion beside the frilly one too, might have to give that a go too.
As you can see in the top photo, I've made a start; I now have to go up to the cabin and see what else I have in the lind of double knitting, whilst waiting for a mixed pack of wool from e-bay for this one. Can recommend her tutorials - plenty of photos and very clearly written.
I want and need more colour in my home, so am going for it! lol

1 comment:

Down by the sea said...

I love Lucy's blog too, she has such wonderful ideas. Over the years of following her I have become much more adventurous in having a more colourful home!
Sarah