Friday 29 June 2012

Please watch this

I now I'm always exhorting you to watch this and that, but this one really is a very important and special film; yes, it's over an hour long, but worth every second of watching. Take time to watch this film - watch, listen, take it in and act, then share. One of the most moving and profoundly affecting things I have seen in a long, long time .  It has deeply affected me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpVEH-Bpdes&feature=share


Watch the film and come back and share your thoughts if you like :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

thankyou for this link sarah, i was up early, and watched this while the world around me slept. what a profoundly special film, I would second the suggestion that everyone invests an hour of their time to watch this. I shall share the link as well,

blessings, leanne x