Tuesday 27 November 2012

Forum mojo

The new forum at http://21stcenturyselfreliance.myfreeforum.org/index.php has found my mojo for me!  I've let a lot slip over the past few months due to illness and a general lack of enthusiasm not helped by the attitude of some of those around me, in real life and online.
However, seem to have got over it, and have renewed vigour and enthusiasm for all manner of things now. Today saw my second loaf in a row, today's being even better than yesterday's, so that's good

I've made a pot of one of my favourite soups to go with it for my supper - yellow split pea and smoked ham. Later on I need to sort out a few Kilner jars and make some sugar syrup ready for bottling tomorrow, and am awaiting a top up supply of matches for stashing away and a few cartons of cream for butter making tomorrow. Knitting is to hand for later, and I have a big pile of makes to photograph and list in my shop. Small things, but they soon add up to give the required satisfaction-with-the-day quotient.
Ah,that's better................  it feels good being back in the saddle again, and this time I will stay there and not let others wear me down :)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog first every day when I switch my computer on.I love the inspirational you tubes you find. The You make a difference was just what I needed today.
You make a difference !!! Much Love Sue